Wedding Documentation Agreement
Wedding fee payment schedule:
a) A $300 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve date.
b) Balance due one month prior to wedding date.
1. Wedding Day Time Limits: Photographers obligation ends at midnight or at end of selected coverage time, whichever comes first. It is strongly recommended that wedding documentation begin at least two hours prior to wedding time.
2. Liability: John Croyle will do the utmost to insure that your wedding images will be the best, but if unavoidable and/or unforeseen event(s) should occur and John Croyle is unable to complete this agreement, John Croyle’s only liability is to refund paid wedding photography deposits.
3. Requested Pictures: You may provide a list of requested images to be photographed during your wedding day, knowing that John Croyle will do the utmost to capture any requested image, but John Croyle will not guarantee any particular image(s) will be photographed.
4. No refunds/No Warranty: No refunds and no warranty
5. Image Usage: John Croyle reserves the right to use any image(s), including but not limited to: publication, electronic/digital/online media, education, competition, commercial, for profit, or any instrument or fashion known or not known, in perpetuity.
6. Rights: John Croyle reserves the right to keep as his own property, with all rights and privileges, according to US code 17 section 101, et seq., any image(s) or digital file(s).
7. Other Photographers: John Croyle welcomes family and friends to take snap shots and video at your wedding, but it is understood that John Croyle is the exclusive official photographer retained to document your wedding, and it is the bride and groom’s responsibility to inform other persons of that exclusivity.
8. Digital Files: John Croyle reserve sole right to determine how images are created. The bride and groom have exclusive license to keep, share, duplicate and print said digital files. Digital files and/or images cannot be duplicated, in any fashion, for commercial or for-profit purposes, and digital files and/or images remain the exclusive property of John Croyle.
9. Optional Wedding Book: John Croyle will design your wedding book in a manner that will show the beauty and magic of your wedding day. Any changes after its creation is additional. John Croyle reserve sole right to determine which images are selected to be printed. Fees for all Wedding Book(s) or any other options or purchases are due at the time of ordering.
10. Returned Check(s): there is a $40 fee for returned check(s).